Friday, September 26, 2008

The truth hurts....

I am not a great cook. I am a good cook - I can follow a recipe and even be creative (once in a while) but I am by no means a great cook. Today, Eliana helped me to see just what she thinks of my cooking.....
Darren: "How about we eat at a restaurant"
Eliana" (with all the cuteness a 3.5 year old can muster) " I LOVE you Daddy!"

I guess she really didn't want to eat my cooking and was pretty sure her Daddy was saving her from mommy's cooking!

Just to prove I can find may way around the kitchen, below is a picture of Raelyn's first birthday cake. Come to think of it, my mom helped me with the cake (she is in the picture) so I don't think I can take credit for that either.

I guess I am just a good cook... not even a sometimes-creative one!

No comments: