Friday, July 18, 2008

funnies....

This past week I have been helping out at a backyard Bible club. As usual - kids version of their memory verses can be rather entertaining. Here are a few (two of which are Eliana's):

real verse: If God is for us, who can be against us
kid version: If God is for us, who can be a princess

real verse: You shall have no other gods before me
kid version: You shall have other gods before me

real verse: The LORD preserves all who love him
kid version: The LORD deserves all who love him

Those make me keenly aware the difference one little word can make ;)

1 comment:

Corny110 said...

Very funny. I'll pray that your commitment to these children and faithful service made a lasting impression on them.

I am Holly Rottier's aunt and got to your page through her page....