Friday, April 25, 2008

My best friend "pony"

A couple of nights ago Eliana was watching the next door neighbor's grandson, Cody, play in the backyard. She said she wanted to go out and play with her "best friend pony". At first, I had no idea what she was talking about and then it occurred to me that "pony" was really "Cody"! I asked Ellie if he was her best friend what did that mean for Rylyn, Phoebe, Sarah, Emily, etc (her other friends).... she promptly held up her hand, identified each finger as a person, and said they could all be her best friends together :)
I don't think she gets the concept of "best" yet!
I am hoping to post a picture of Eliana's first dance recital tonight but I have lost my camera. Hopefully, I left it at the dress rehearsal and some nice person will give it back to me :)

2 comments:

chrisk said...

I hope she had fun playing with pony!

:-) also...hope you find your camera.

take care,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Hello Morgans,
That's Ellie for you!She is so funny!I just made my own blog as well,I made one b/c I needed to get things off my chest!I am doing amazing with a new record,I have been home for over two months!I am also working now.I miss you soo much!!
Love alwayz,
Katrina!