Wednesday, January 28, 2009

different personalities... same gene pool

I thought you might enjoy this little snippet into our girls personalities. A "friend" of ours left Billy Bass fish at our house while we were gone one night and rigged him up so that he would go off when we walked into the room. The girls have gotten a good kick out of Billy, although Eliana needed some time to warm up to it. If you look closely in the video you will see Eliana flinching when she gets close to Billy and Raelyn dancing and trying to play with him. One timid, and one not understanding the meaning of the word..... and yet they come from the same gene pool :)

Oh... but they do both love to dance... I hope you enjoy Eliana's groovy moves!

2 comments:

Sarah French said...

Seeing that is worth being a "friend". I'll have to do something nice to get the quotes removed :). Take care. - SF

TaiPod said...

Le sigh. Reading your blog is just sending me further into Morgan Withdraw. I miss y'all!