Sunday, May 25, 2008

Eliana: "we are going to see the sin-of-anthony"
me: "yes Ellie but can you say symphony?"
Eliana: "yes mama.... sin-of-anthony"

I don't think she got the difference!


We are currently on a family vacation - kind of a tour of the southern states. We started in Nashville, TN for a wedding of a friend from college and are traveling in the next couple of days to visit with my cousins in S. Carolina. From there we are headed to Virginia to celebrate with Henry as he is now one-year post bone-marrow transplant (whoohoo Henry!!!). I will post pictures when I get back - I have an adorable one of Eliana meeting "princess Sarah" (the bride) and by her facial expression you would think she was meeting Cinderella all over again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,

I'm so glad you've started this blog so I can keep up with you guys a bit more. Keep posting, trust me, you'll treasure all of your posts in the years to come.

your cousin, Susan